Del Mar Integrative Medicine & Med Spa
What To Expect?
After your initial physical examination, you will be sent to Scripps laboratory, or the laboratory of preference to be tested for:
● Quantiferon tuberculosis.
● Syphilis RPR.
Do I Need Any Vaccine?
For most cases, patients will need these vaccinations (varies on age):
● Varicella (chickenpox): having had the disease counts as the vaccination.
● MMR (measles, mumps, rubella).
● TDAP (must be within the past 10 years).
● Flu vaccination (flu season is from October 1 – March 31).
While labs are being run, you will be required to get any vaccinations are needed based on your age. Once everything is done, labs results completed and vaccinations done, we call you to come in to finalize your paperwork, and you’re done!
What to Bring to the First Appointment?
For your first appointment, you will need to bring:
● The first two pages of the USCIS i-693 form. If you need an interpreter, please fill out pages 1-3.● Your passport or driver’s license (a form of identification).● Any vaccination records.